Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just Curious!

Now that Jabrens story is told here's where this experience takes on a whole new meaning in my life. I thought my journey was over but it had only just begun!
Now I was very Curious about these two little boys, who seemed to be healthy and fine. I was used to looking for symptoms of food allergies because of Jabren, and the only two I thought would be confirmed was eggs with Jamesen, and peanuts for Josh.
Little did I know that these treatments would literally change my future!
So here goes- Sorry it will take a while for me to post everything and if you get bored I'm sorry, but then you don't have to read this do you?
So here's what we found on both Joshua and Jamesen (along with mine and Jabrens):
ALLERGEN
1. BBF- Jabren, Jamesen
2. Egg Mix- Jamesen
3. Calcium- Joshua
4. Vitamin C Mix- Me, Jabren, Jamesen
5. Vitamin B Mix- Joshua
6. Sugar Mix- Jabren, Joshua, Jamesen
7. Iron Mix
8. Vitamin A Mix
9. Mineral Mix- Me, Joshua
10. Salt Mix
11. Grain Mix- Me, Jamesen
12. Yeast Mix
13. Acid (stomach acid, acid forming foods)-Joshua
14. Base
15. Hormones
16. Organ Mix.- Jamesen
17. Artificial Sweet. Mix
18. Caffeine
19. Nut Mix 1- Joshua
20 Nut Mix 2- Joshua
21. Spice Mix 1
22. Spice Mix 2
23. Animal Fats Jabren
24. Vegetable Fats- Joshua
25. Shellfish Mix
26. Fish Mix
27. Dried Bean Mix
28. Amino Acids 1
29. Amino Acids 2
30. Turkey- Me, Jabren, Jamesen
31. Whiten-All- Jabren
32. Alcohol- Jabren
33. Baking Powder
34. Baking Soda
35. Gelatin
36. Gum Mix- Jabren
37-41 Vitamins E, D, K, F and T-Jabren, Joshua
42. Food Coloring- Jabren, Joshua
43. Food Additives- Jabren, Joshua
44. Modified Starch
45. Vegetable Mix- Jabren
46. RNA- Jabren, Joshua
47. DNA- Jabren, Joshua
48. Chemical Mix
49. Formaldehyde
50. Perfume Mix- Me, Jabren, Joshua, Jamesen
51. Plastics
52. Pesticides
53. Dust Mix
54. Virus Mix
55. Bacteria mix
56. Parsite Mix
57. Insect Mix
58. Animal Epitheral- Jabren, Jamesen
59. Animal Dender- Jabren, Jamesen
60. I.D.
61. Radiation
62. Smoking- Me, Jabren, Jamesen
63. Grass Mix- Me
64. Pollen Mix- Me
65. Weed Mix- Me
66. Mold
67. Tree mix
68. Wood Mix
69. Flower Mix
70. Egg white
71. Egg Yolk
72. Chicken
73. Tetracycline
74. Feathers
75. Albumin
76. Casein
77. CA-Lactate
78. CA-Gluconate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie,

I was wondering how you are all doing with the allergies. Have things cleared up all the way for good?

After reading your story I found a NAET therapist here in my home town to get rid of some of my allergies. Just had the first measuring type treatment today. From next week on we will start with the routine. Hopefully it will work just as well for me as it did for your boys; in that case I will have you and your blog to be thankful for.

Majo (Wendy's mom)

Anonymous said...

whoa! cliffhanger! If you ever update again, I'd love to know how this changed your life.
darciesanders@gmail.com