Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jabren's Last Two Treatments

At this point I was happy that everything turned out better than I imagined, and I had all the benefits I had ever desired, but I decided to have three more ellimination treatments done just because they are common in food. They are: whiten-all (found in a lot of deli foods as a preservative), Gum (gum mix, like guar gum, acacia gum, etc.) and food coloring.
He cleared them. Of course food coloring we all know is not good for anybody, but when you're allergic it has negative affects instead of just not being good for you.
Other allergies yet to be treated:
1. Food additives,
2. vegetable mix
3. His RNA and DNA (I don't fully understand this, but it has something to do with how your body reads proteins and uses them, his doesn't do it quite right?)
4. Perfume mix
5. animal epitheral (skin)
6. animal dender,
7. Smoke, i.e. cigarette, fire, and cured meats that have been smoked.
As of now these have not been treated.

No comments: