Tuesday, April 22, 2008

VITAMIN C-Jabrens 1st Treatment

We prepared for the first treatment - Vitamin C - by putting everything containing vitamin C in plastic bags, in the fridge or out of reach. The Dr. explained that he would need to avoid touching or eating anything with it for the next 25 hours. That also meant he couldn't go outside because of grass and fruit tree's.The treatment started with testing him to be sure he was allergic to it. He was. Then she had me lay on the chiropractic table and Jabren held my arm and wrist. In my hand I had a vial containing the vitamin C mix. She administered accupressure down my spine three times along with specific breathing methods during the accupressure. It took maybe a minute. The entire time Jabren held my arm. Somehow he receives the benefit of the treatment, not me. It just goes through me. It was that easy. She slipped the vial into Jabren's sock (adults would just hold it in there hand) for skin contact, and sent us to wait for 15 minutes in the waiting room. Because the spinal accupressure had just been applied causing the brain to be alert and very receptive to new information, the following 15 minutes of being in contact with the Vitamin C (or any allergen) is allowing the brain to reprogram that this is not a dangerous substance to attack. Vitamin C itself is very neccessary, not bad for us, but sometimes are brain recognizes it and many other very good things as something negative and sends out forces to take it on to destroy, thus causing all kinds of repercussions and health problems and diseases.After 15 minutes, the doctor tested that his body responded to the treatment, how long he needed to stay away from the substance, and how far away. His body did respond and he had to stay away for 25 hours and he had to stay 67 feet away from Vitamin C!We went home and did the best we could, he escaped outside twice, but all worked out. We went for the next treatment where she first tested to see if he "cleared" the vitamin C. As he held my wrist and I held the vial in my right hand, holding my left arm out I strongly resisted her downward pressure, indicating that his body now responds positive to it. Before this treatment my arm would just drop to the ground.I was convinced! It was very literal results. Hard to explain but very real. I now believed this could be the answer to resolving his dairy allergy.

No comments: